Rodless Cylinder, MY1*W, Mechanically Jointed - w/ Protective Cover
The MY1W Rodless Cylinders have a one-piece carriage and piston that runs its entire stroke length housed with an inner seal belt to maintain air pressure combined with an outer dust cover for dustproofing and water resistance. A side seal option is available for added protection in harsher environments. This design offers a compact footprint compared to rod-style cylinders and features a low profile. It is available in either an integrated slide bearing guide for lateral stability providing to protect from side load impacts or an integrated cam follower guide to provide smooth and precise slide table movement. Air cushions are standard and external shock absorbers are optional.
- Bore sizes: 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 mm
- Stroke lengths: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 3000 mm
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.10 ~ 0.15 MPa (15 ~ 22 psi)
- Speed: 100~1000 mm/sec (w/o stroke adjustment bolt), 100~1500 mm/sec (external shock absorber)
- Long stroke option: up to 3000 mm (XB11)
- Auto switch capable